EPAC has cleared another big hurdle. On May 25, 2021, EPAC received its approval as a registered 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization from the IRS.
So what does this mean? First, all donations are now tax deductible (as applicable by law). Second, this designation allows us to apply for grants and other partnership opportunities. Lastly, this legitimizes EPAC as a nonprofit organization.
So how can you help?
- DONATE! If you have the means then consider making a donation to help grow and support EPAC.
- Check to see if your employer offers a matching funds donation program.
- Businesses are welcome to participate in our corporate giving program. Email us for more info.
- Look for EPAC on giving sites such as Paypal Giving or Evite’s Celebrate and Donate Program.
- Support two great causes at one time. EPAC is a Joint Partner of the Access Fund so join or renew today and select EPAC!
EPAC is excited to start this next chapter in our journey. We can now be better partners to our land managers and climbing communities If you have a project that requires funding or a climbing area in need, please let us know so we can explore a path forward.