National Public Lands Day is the annual clean-up and trail event at High Rocks. We are excited to welcome anyone (not just climbers) who want to help take care of this precious resource.
Things to know:
- Come for all or come for part. All help is appreciated!
- Please bring whatever food or drink you need for the day. We will have a water refill station and some light snacks to grab.
- Wear clothes that can get dirty, sturdy and bring work glove. We will have some gloves if you don’t own any.
- We will provide trash bags, tools and all trail equipment.
- All volunteers get a raffle ticket. More are available for purchase. Raffle will be held at the end but you don’t need to be present to win.
- Plan to come to the Vista parking lot on Tory Rd but be prepared to be directed elsewhere if the lot is full. Shuttle service will be available.
- Please RSVP so we can reach out with any important communications prior to the event.
More details added daily!